Running Man Favorite Member
Posted 08 July 2012 - 05:46 AM
Gwangsoo with his betrayal,
Haha with his constant movie-making and easy-to-bully-ness
Yooruce Willis and Big-Nose Hyung xD
Gary with his peacefullness and flirting towards Ji Hyo (lol)
but I like the two strongest (I think) of the show, Ace Ji Hyo and SPARTA Kooks kekeke
Posted 08 July 2012 - 03:14 PM
1)Kookie~ It is always very hilarious(and adorable even though i'm a male) to see him being the strongest yet acting cute (Please show more cute side, e.g. Honor Student )
2)Jihyo~ Bad Jihyo, nuff said
3)Kwangsoo~ Whenever he gets retribution for what he does which makes it funny
4)Haroro~ Split Personality, it is just that awesome seeing it though not much nowadays
6)Gary, Ji Suk Jin
Posted 08 July 2012 - 03:22 PM
the second person, absolutely RM main emcee...Yooruce Willis! and then i like others member equally...
Edited by akuvision, 08 July 2012 - 03:23 PM.
Posted 29 July 2012 - 05:40 AM
My favourite are probably Gary & Ha-Ha (can't choose between them). I am a big fan of LeeSsang since 2005 but I won't say that Gary is my favourite. 3rd would definitely be Kwang Soo.
Posted 29 July 2012 - 06:17 AM
But Favorite is of course Garie (multi-talented)..
You might get the answer.
Posted 08 August 2012 - 05:47 AM
1. HaHa - This guy is always on his toes...attentive, funny, has the most character changes - .playboy, little boy, devious spy and either shows or acts out broad-emotions tearing up, or literally rolling on the floor laughing...etc. Lately, he's had me laughing with his "indignant voice" He used it when arguing with Jae Suk to give back the suitcase or they would go to court.
For a little guy, he still manages to hold his own in a lot of the physical stuff they do. One good example of his strength was when he did that dumb-bell lift that had the water bucket on it - he hoisted it up and didn't have too much of a problem with it.
He's not as dumb as they joke about. In that 'Kings' episode, he solved the math quiz when others failed, did the same in the Math Race episode....it was easy to see he was doing the math as they were laying out the numbers on the display board.
Overall, I think he's the funniest, most emotional guy on the show...plus he's cute. : )
2. Kim Jong Kook - I'm pretty shallow here. I think he's hot! lol. I do like how he is a gentleman when it comes to women. He seems to get upset by some things, but if you watch closely, he doesn't seem to get all that upset about it when he's ganged up on and they take his name tag, or when he's betrayed. He accepts it as part of the game. Plus the guy is clever. I almost clapped my hands in admiration when he got out of jail the 2nd time in that 'lock-down' episode. He's good at figuring stuff out...showed that in one of the early episodes when they were on the balance beam over the water and all their methods failed to shift the members over...he came up with the idea to use his strength to haul everyone over on that balance beam.
3. Jae Suk - and Song Ji Hyo. I just cannot decide who I like best for 3rd. So it's a tie. Jae Suk is so funny, and relaxed in front of the camera. He's probably seen all that can be seen in a variety show, but still makes it look fresh and new when he's involved with some of the things going on during RM. And Song Ji Hyo...beautiful, funny, strong, smart...she can act the princess when she wants, or be the tom-boy and fight it out with the guys when she needs too.
4. Gary - I think of him and the word 'understated' comes to mind. He's quite a lot of the times, but when he does get going on a rant, he leaves people rolling on the floor laughing. Some of his one liners are just awesome. He seems to be pretty dependable when on a team...you rarely see him betray others.
5. Suk Jin - I like his looks, in fact, I think he has lovely eyes. He's kind of an anchor though...lol...but that's what makes him fun too. Some of the team physical challenges wouldn't be near as entertaining if he wasn't there making things more difficult.
He does try though, and he puts up with a lot of jokes about his age and physical strength.
6. Gwang Soo. There are times I really like this guy and other times I just want to reach out and wack him up along side the head...lol. I think I can see through a lot of people...but with him I'm still trying to figure out if he really is as dense as a rock at times, or if he's just that good of an actor and playing out the role set down for him in this show. I do get tired sometimes of his hollering/loud voice in so many episodes...especially when he's risking not only himself but other members by not thinking first before hollering at someone. I think, he too, is stronger than what people give him credit for...and more brave. I still love how he never backed down from that bungee jump..
Posted 08 August 2012 - 06:29 AM
and Gwang Soo because of his outburts and when he frames people I laughed so hard on the episode when he had to raise Ji hyo's heart rate and he said do you really want to see me go crazy and his face never changed when saying everything
Posted 11 August 2012 - 10:59 AM
7 Suk jin