What do you hate about dramas?
Posted 17 October 2011 - 11:08 AM
In general, what do you hate about Korean dramas?
It could be the fact that most romantic comedies follow the same story line about the main male lead being snobby, and rich, and the main girl lead ends up falling for him even though there's the other male lead who's always nice to her. (For example, Shining Inheritance, You're Beautiful) Like, there's always a love triangle, and there's always like 2 girls, 2 guys in the love triangle of this dramas.. I've also noticed how girls in dramas are 'poor'... yet they have a cellphone, and sometimes the cellphone looks expensive.
Anyway, what do you guys hate about Korean dramas?
Flower petals brush against my skin.
Posted 17 October 2011 - 11:18 AM
well for me, as you said the male which rich who falling in love with a common girl
the ending so plain and to easy to predict..
The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge; Fools despise wisdom and instruction.
~Proverbs 1 :7~
Posted 17 October 2011 - 11:20 AM
Posted 17 October 2011 - 11:40 AM
...but i still buy it. xD
and i hate how the girls (most of the times) are the poor digging into snobby 2nd generation chaebol. oh, chaebol is my another concern too. why the heck they always feel a need to put "chaebol" or "someone important's child" or "someone rich's child" in the drama? =,=
... but again, i still buy it.
AND FINALLY, when you have nice plots and different-from-usual writings (read: dream high), you have to bet on people who can't act for God's sake. ugh.
... and yeah, i still buy it.
Edited by noiha, 17 October 2011 - 11:48 AM.
"Love melts, the heart melts, and sadness melts. If the entire world melts, it becomes one shot of espresso." - Lee Seunggi
Posted 17 October 2011 - 12:03 PM
Posted 17 October 2011 - 12:07 PM
Posted 17 October 2011 - 01:41 PM
Posted 17 October 2011 - 02:14 PM
- Hospital moments: usually someone gets hurt and everyone worries for like 3+ episodes
- That Love Triangle: there's ALWAYS a triangle which irritates me!
- That problem that the character won't tell his/her friends...especially when the reason is "I don't want you to worry" or "it's my own business" ... fffffs talk about issues blown up.
- Fate: even though it plays a large role, honestly I don't mind. But It's quite cliche...where somewhere down the track there will be a flash back and it seems everyone in the drama was in the same place and know the same people or are connected somehow in relationship, family, friends...This kinda cliche really makes the drama predictable.
Posted 17 October 2011 - 07:26 PM
- Its almost always is two guys vying for one girl !!!
Not really hate... but usually the villain is not really that bad... in the end you almost feel sorry for the bad guy...